Thursday, November 10, 2011

Please Check Out Kidmin1124 for a Post on "Thanksgiving . . . I'm Thankful For My Family!"

Last week on Kidmin1124 I posted about what I'm thankful for and wrote about being thankful 
for God's grace and gave three ways to show we are thankful! This week I posted about the second thing I'm thankful for . . . my family! I wrote, "When I think about families I realize how families show us a picture we can experience of God’s love for us! It is no wonder families are under attack by Satan – he certainly does not want families to be healthy and point people to God. So, what can we do to support, encourage and pray for families?" and gave four ways to support and encourage families! Please check my post and while you are there, take a look at all the other wonderful resources you will find on Kidmin1124!

No comments:

Post a Comment