Friday, September 9, 2011

Ginny Owens - New CD "Get In, I'm Driving"

Get in I'm DrivingI'm delighted to share with you a new CD from Ginny Owens - "Get In, I'm Driving" which releases on September 13th! Ginny is a, "three-time Dove Award winner, including the Gospel Music Association’s 2000 New Artist of the Year recipient, and multiple ASCAP Award winner."


"Get In, I'm Driving" has eleven songs on it - each one has a powerful message and when it is combined with Ginny's bluesy-soulful, rich voice they become songs which are sure to end up on your personal "favorites" list! Just look at the chorus of one song, "Lay It Down" - Lay it down, - Everyone’s got a burden; - That’s just part of livin, - So take the one you’re given - And lay it down; - Don’t let it define you, - You’re not strong enough to - Carry that around - Go ahead and lay it down. Or, consider the lyrics to "Get In, I'm Driving" - I use to be afraid I’d never figure out - Who I was meant to be; what I should be about; - Guess you could say I was the square peg in a round hole - Seemed everyone else had a secret I didn’t know;- But as the time has passed I’ve come to understand, - God made them who they are - And He made me who I am - - So now I march to the beat of my own drum - Sing out the words to my own song, - Give thanks to the One Who gives me life; - Every day is like a new adventure, - I can almost hear Him whisper, - "If you wanna take the ride of your life then - C'mon, get in, I'm drivin." Powerful lyrics with messages we all need to hear! 
Check out Ginny's new CD - you will find the lyrics put in words the thoughts and questions you have and the music is wonderful! 


"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

No comments:

Post a Comment